Sunday, December 13, 2009

A place to see

France, Here I Come !!

If I have money and time, I would like to go in France. I want to go there beacause I think is a very beautiful place to visit. Last year, my aunt is going there and I can see picture of her activities. She is going there two month and she really like this country.

I want go there because I want to know how they are living and what activities they are doing, the sport and the pastime, the food, the house and for visited many place same Eifel Tower or Trionphe Arc.

If I go there, I want to go there whit my family because we are not doing big travel and me, my sister and my brother don't take plane. I think they realy want to take the plane.

When I'm goint in France with my family, we visited many place and we can eat bread stick.

(155 words)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice place to go Max!
    I hope you will go visit it one day and this is very nice because you don't have to learn a different language to go in this country.Maybe we have to take a french accent but not that much:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Max!
    we want visit the same city. I hope for you that you can go visit. In addition, you are not forced to speak another language because we speak the same. his is funny that we met there

    tchow

    ReplyDelete